NEAPOLI is launching an online training series. The first training will be focused on prospective LEED Green Associates. The LEED GA training series targets credit categories and summarises the key points you will need to know to be successful on your LEED exam.
You will receive access to a 4-hour online training module geared toward understanding the core concepts of Green Building with LEED and preparing you for the LEED GA exam.
This will be complemented by 4 interactive webinars of one hour, to recap the most important points, and provide recommended study methods.
Finally, you will be given 4 mock exams to prepare you for the LEED GA exams. The next intake will be starting in September. The cost for all of this is USD$99 or RM399.
What you would gain:
- You would likely pass the exam from the first attempt.
- Get the knowledge required to understand what are the green building strategies.
- Be knowledgeable about energy and water efficiency, materials and resources management, indoor environmental quality, and sustainable sites.
- Understand the LEED Rating system in detail.
- Learn more about LEED Accreditation and Certification levels.
- Test your knowledge with mock exams
- Understand the synergies between each credit category and find out the trade-offs.