We are growing!
Thanks to our remarkable growth over the last year, we are hiring to strengthen our team and continue to provide our clients with the best possible service in everything we do. We are looking for an Associate Director with Mechanical Engineering (HVAC) background and a passion for environmental sustainability. The Associate Director will be an integral part of our Management team in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.
NEAPOLI is one of Malaysia’s most respected environmental design and engineering consultancies. NEAPOLI has been providing infrastructure planning, engineering, construction, environmental consulting and urban planning services to public and private clients across Europe, Oceania and the Asia- Pacific Region for more than 10 years. NEAPOLI has the depth and breadth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time-critical infrastructure projects and the urgent transition to a low-carbon economy.
How will you contribute to the team?
- You need to have 5+ years of expertise in Mechanical Engineering (HVAC).
- Oversee and implement GBI, GreenRE, LEED & WELL design and certification efforts and opportunities across different projects.
- Assemble/manage data, energy modelling, and information needed to submit certification applications and promote sustainable and wellness design with GreenBuildingIndex, GreenRE, US Green Building Council, design teams, and clients.
- Keep up with the newest trends and requirements by being informed.
- Support project needs, collect technical data and conduct research, computations and submittal reviews.
- Assist with the preparation of contracts, specifications, fee proposals, and presentations. Participate in the planning of project scope, duration, fees and duration estimates.
- Assist with project development efforts by coordinating and reviewing the work of consultants and staff.
- Keep clients informed, strategize, and advise them.
- Provide information on the costs and benefits of strategic credit implementations.
- Assist customers in realizing their strategic potential and benefits, including both short-term and long-term ROI.
- As a valued partner and advisor, pay close attention to client goals and ambitions and assist them in achieving them.
- Take part in marketing, new business development, and project interviews as needed.
- Support clients and project teams by administering, directing, and overseeing certification procedures.
- Organize, develop, and assemble technical data as needed.
- Assist in the formation of a Sustainability/Wellness Committee. Develop the value of this knowledge and assist in the education of practice members.
- Collaborate with international counterparts to share information and expertise.
- Create and present persuasive arguments and papers in order to get credits in accordance with project objectives.
- Act as a spokesperson for NEAPOLI through blog postings, speaking engagements, and conference attendance, among other things.
- When necessary, involve the support of other members of NEAPOLI and form a support team
- Involve support from other practice members when necessary and build a team of support – eventually a specialized studio.